ISSN: 2347-2693 (E)
International Journal of
Computer Sciences and Engineering
Scholarly Peer-Reviewed Scientific Research Publishing Journal
Indexed with: ICI, DPI
IJCSE Life Membership
IJCSE kindly invites you to join in and work on the scientific and technical committees of the conferences and journal editorial board. Membership in the IJCSET scientific and technical committees can open windows of opportunity for your professional growth and development. Through providing special scientific and technical committees and divisions, and numerous chances for scientific and technical exchange with colleagues, IJCSE enables scientists to enhance their knowledge, skills, and professional options.
Join as a Life Member of IJCSE: (Free of Initiation Fee)
Benefits provided to the Life Member of IJCSE
Click here to Online Membership
- Life Member gets privilege to write the title FM-IJCSE (For Example: Dr. S Lee. Ph.D., LM-IJCSE)
- Life Members may be appointed as editorial board/reviewer of IJCSE Journal.
- Life Member gets the opportunity to Sectional President, Sectional Secretary or Sectional Recorder in the IJCSE conference session.
- Life Member can free access IJCSE Digital Library.
- Life members will get benefit in manuscript processing charges for publication of their research papers/articles in IJCSE Journal and Conferences.
- Life Members may be invited for invited talk/special lecture in sectional programmers’ of IJCSE conference.
- Research Papers submitted by Members will be reviewed on first priority.
- Best Paper Awards to encourage authors who have published quality research in our publications.
If you are facing any problem in the submission of Online Registration form please download membership form and return the membership form to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com Your application will be processed in 5work days.
Click here to Download Membership
Minimum Requirements for Membership Nomination
- Have accomplishments that have contributed importantly to the advancement or application of engineering, science and technology, bringing the realization of significant value to society
- Hold Ph.D. from any recognized university/ Scientist in any reputed organization
- At least 5 articles/papers Published in reputed Journal and 1 article/paper published in IJCSE Journal
- Title required: full professor/Dr./Associate Professor/ Assistant Professor/ Scientist
- Character defined: sincere, responsible, confident, positive attitude towards joining/ assisting with all of IJCSE programs/ activities